Work For Us
St Ignatius Housing Association is a Christian based Housing Association set up 25 years ago to provide supported housing for the single homeless and refugees who are medically or psychologically vulnerable.
Our aim is to meet the housing needs of our users to achieve independent living, working within the supporting people framework.
As we expanding our service we are seeking an experienced and motivated staff to fill following vacancies.
Specialist Substance Misuse and Ex Offender Worker
Specialist Mental Health Worker
The Housing Officer will be responsible for providing housing related support to service users.
The salary scale for both posts will be £25K to £29K dependent on skills and experience
Supported Housing Officer
- Experience of supporting vulnerable adults on a 1:1 basis
- Ability to carry out risk & needs assessments
- Good understanding of service user participation.
- Knowledge of housing and rent arrears management.
· Experience of carrying out H&S inspection on tenanted properties
· Ability to carry our void inspections and management of repairs and monitor contractors
· Experience of lettings , signing up tenants , dealing with housing management issues
· Ability to monitor Rent Arrears and maximise rental income.
For an application pack please visit our website www.stignatius.co.uk and go to section Work for us to down load an application pack.
Please note that CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications is 6Th March 2020